Hello and happy November! We had a snowstorm blow through Denver last night and when I awoke to a winter wonderland in my own backyard, I really couldn’t help but get into the holiday spirit! I know we’re still technically early on in the season but I’m all about celebrating holiday festiveness as early as you please and that’s why I’m releasing my annual Healthy Holiday Gift Guide the first weekend in November to allow for plenty of time to shop! I can’t believe this will be my fifth year releasing a gift guide (check out last year’s version HERE). I remember back in 2018 barely anyone shared custom gift guides and now they’re EVERYWHERE. So please know that I really appreciate you taking the time to check out mine. I did my best to include a variety of different categories and unique items — many that I’ve tried, tested and love myself. Others are simply things that I personally would buy as a gift or things I really think you all would find exciting too.
I’ll be sharing a larger more comprehensive part 2 of these gift guides on my LTK later this month! In the meantime, I hope you enjoy these eight categories and that it comes in handy while you’re doing your holiday shopping this year.
The Morning Person
- Shower Steamers Set: an energizing boost for your morning shower routine
- 2023 Mindful Morning Planner: the planner I created to help you slow down and cultivate your ideal morning routine
- Smeg Coffee Maker: because vintage inspired appliances are so cute
- Silk Robe: love how buttery soft and luxurious this looks
- Hydration Tracker Water Bottle: a chic and easy way to track your daily water intake
- Wander Beauty Eye Masks: I put these on my gift guide list every year because they’re amazing
- Quick Egg Cooker: So cute and makes perfect eggs every time
- Makeup & Skincare Organizer: the perfect addition to your vanity or bathroom countertop
Your Workout Bestie
- Bala Sliders: great tool for leveling up lunges, squats, core training, push ups and more!
- Stanley Quencher 40oz Tumbler: sustainable sipping is always trendy
- Blogilates Kettlebell: who said workout equipment couldn’t be chic?
- Gymshark Whitney Gym Bag: fitness gals know brown is the “it” color of the season
- Lucky Honey Daisy Grip Socks: the cutest grip socks for pilates, barre and megaformer classes
- GoPlus 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill: the viral under desk treadmill to get your steps in while working
- HOKA Clifton 8 Sneakers: the most comfy shoes for running and high impact workouts classes
- Bala Bars: modern looking 3 lb dumbbell set that comes in multiple colors
The Cozy Homebody
- Kitsch Satin Sleep Set: a luxurious set for extra good beauty sleep
- Retro Radio Aroma Humidifier: the cutest humidifier and diffuser for a nightstand or desk
- Summersalt Cashmere Loungewear: the coziest loungewear for winter weekends
- Cozy Pom Pom Sherpa Blanket: one can never have too many cozy throws
- Harlem Candle Co. 22K Gold Cocktail Glass Candle: the prettiest, best smelling candle! The holder can be used as a cocktail glass after the candle burns out
- Honeycomb Tea Set: such a pretty set for hosting friends for afternoon tea
- Moon Lamp: an aesthetic night light for a friend who’s really into moon phases and astrology
- Women’s Fuzzy Slippers: comes in multiple colors!
The Wellness Lover
- White Ceramic Matcha Bowl: to get that perfect match pour every morning
- Aira Ionic Facial Steamer: therapeutic face steamer to hydrate and soften skin
- Mindful Affirmations Cards: positive affirmations card deck with wooden stand to display
- Acupressure Mat & Pillow: helps with pain management, stress relief and circulation
- Saje Wellness Pocket Farmacy: my favorite essential oil roll-ons all meant to relieve different ailments
- Beast Blender: that super aesthetic, trendy blender you’ve seen all over TikTok and IG
- Hot Mess Ice Roller: for helping depuff in the mornings
- Meditation Set: a neutral meditation set to set up in a quiet corner at home
- Port and Polish Pill Box: perfect for remembering to take daily vitamins
The Plant Enthusiast
- Birth Month Flower Grow Kit: love this idea of gifting a birth month flower to a plant lover!
- Floral Garden Tools Set: perfect for your outdoor gardening needs
- Disco Ball Planter: such a fun, groovy addition to a plant lovers home
- Houseplants for Beginners Book: for someone who loves plants but isn’t sure where to start
- You Grow Girl hat: such a cute accessory for anyone obsessed with houseplants
- Cocktail Indoor Herb Garden: grow an herb garden that’s perfect for adding to cocktails!
- Propagation Station: a wooden and glass stand to propagate new plant trimmings
- BaubleBar Champagne Earrings: such a fun gift for your friend who is always the life of the party
- Brightland Mini Essentials Kit: The best companion for salads, pasta dishes and baked bread
- State Shaped Cheese Board: can someone have too many cheese boards?
- Marble and Brass Cake Stand: every gal needs a chic cake stand for entertaining
- Personalized Glass Flower Vase: because every hostess needs a chic vase for holiday flowers
- Floral Recipe Tin: Another vintage style gift for someone in your family who loves to cook
- Archer Barware Collection: a timeless bar set is a must have for entertaining
- Ice Mold Wine Chiller: this makes such a fun centerpiece and is super easy to customize
- Vintage Cherry Dot Canister Set: the cutest retro canisters to jazz up a kitchen countertop
The Man In Your Life
- Apple Airpods Max Headphones: Noise cancelling, blue tooth enabled wireless headphones
- Sonos Move Speaker: Bluetooth enabled speaker that you can move all around the home/patio
- Charred American White Oak Whiskey Barrel: A fun way to age whiskey at home
- Theragun Portable Massager: The perfect tool for muscle recovery
- A Game of Thrones Leather Book Set: A must have for any fantasy lover’s bookshelf
- Fireside Signature Candle: Because candle’s aren’t just for women
- Nintendo Switch Oled: For guys who like gaming on the go and at home
- Butcher’s Block Seasoning Set: All the essential spices for meats and veggies
- Little Words Project Custom Bracelet: These stackable bracelets are so cute and you can add any word you’d like!
- Mini Wishing You Wellness Kit: Love all the facial tools included in this mini kit
- I Love You A Latte Ornament: A perfect little trinket for someone’s tree
- Itty Bitty Marquee Light Up Box: Such a cute office accessory
- Taxi Cab Airpods Case: How cute is this? Perfect for any city girl on the go
- Tinsel Boxed Travel Set: A sparkly passport holder and luggage tag never goes out of style
- Maude Soak Vitamin Rich Bath Salts: This just sounds so luxurious. Such a nice self care gift!
- Nest New York Mini Festive Candle Set: The only thing better than a candle is three candles
- TULA lip balm trio: Use code HEADSTANDS for a discount
The Friend Who Has Everything
- Custom “Mama” Sweatshirt : There’s also an option for the dog mamas out there!
- Custom City Ring: For the friend who is a little homesick or always talks about her favorite city
- Aesthetic Venus Sculpture Candle: The aesthetic vibes of this candle are 10/10
- Custom Watercolor House Portrait: Such a sweet way to pay homage to a first time homeowner
- Anthropologie Scrabble Board: Possibly the prettiest scrabble board I’ve ever seen
- Tiled Monogram Mug: When in doubt, a chic mug is always a solid choice
- Personalized Pet Portrait Key Chain: How cute is this? The perfect holiday gift for a pet parent in your life
- Trade Coffee Subscription: Send your coffee connoisseur a new roast every month!
- Sculpd Pottery Kit: Let your friend connect with their inner kid with an at home pottery activity
I hope you all enjoyed this roundup! Happy holiday shopping!
Leave a Reply