I can’t believe it. This is the 4th year of releasing my annual Healthy Holiday Gift Guide and I am just over the moon! I know we’re only half way through November and for some this may be pushing the season a bit early. However, I am all kinds of holly and jolly right now and figure there’s nothing wrong with kicking my favorite holiday off a little early. Not to mention there are some major supply shortages happening this year sooo it appears I am no longer the only one releasing a gift guide a month out.
As always, I put together multiple categories for you to shop your gifts from! There will be a part TWO dropping soon with even more categories to browse so stay tuned. And in the meantime, I hope you all find this helpful as you pick out gifts for friends and loved ones!
If you have any requests for specific categories for part 2 just leave a comment on this thread or send me a DM on Instagram. Always happy to do some digging for you.
- Magnolia Gift Set Popflex Active: Because every gal could use a workout equipment refresh
- OXB sweatproof necklace: I never take these off! Sweatproof and showerproof so they never tarnish
- Dagne Dover medium backpack: Obsessed with this backpack! It’s chic, durable and has lots of pockets
- Bala Bangles 1lb: A must for those booty workouts or even leveling up a walk around the block
- Sip Sustainably Bundle: Love a sustainable set in a cute print
- Jumprope set: Because everyone should have a rainbow beaded jump rope
- Blogilates gold dumbbells: I never thought weight could look this chic
- Adidas Ultraboost 5.0: The best shoes for all your cardio needs
HOSTEST WITH THE MOSTEST:
- Margarita gift set: A quality glassware set never gets old
- Personalized Recipe Book: The perfect place to store all her family and friends recipes!
- DIY candle kit: These smell amazing and are perfect for any candle lover
- Champagne Earrings: Literally the cutest, festive earrings ever
- Marble Coasters: Love the simplicity of gold and marble
- Tea Set: The perfect adult tea set and would be so great for serving matcha!
- Crosley Radio Turntable: Anything vintage is always adorable
CLEAN BEAUTY QUEEN:
- Sundays Polish Kits: save 10% off with code: headstandsandheels
- Vanity Planet Travel Mirror: This mirror has a ring light and cover to protect it during travels
- BareMinerals Lip Gloss: My fav OG non-toxic makeup brand
- TULA holiday kit: save 20% with code: headstands
- Mount Lai Gua Sha: a great addition to anyone’s skincare routine
- Vanity Planet Beauty Fridge: such a chic fridge to chill masks, serums and facial tools
- Tata Harper Daily Essentials Kit: the best way to sample one of my favorite luxe, clean skincare lines!
- Gold watering can: Who said plant accessories can’t be chic and match your home decor?
- Llama planter: I loveee these cutie planters and have one above my desk
- Snail figurine for planter: Perfect for a bookshelf or inside a potted planter!
- Blooming Lollipops: These are so fun! The candy part is edible and you can plant the sticks to grow your own flowers
- Plant keychain: This is the perfect stocking stuffer for your plant loving friend!
- Plant Tarp: A must have for all your indoor planting needs
- “All things grow with life” suncatcher: Love this handmade suncatcher decal! It reflects such pretty rainbows when you place it on a window
- Click and Grow Indoor Herb Garden: I personally have one of these on my own Christmas list
- World Market Cheese Board: Love the combo of the wood and marble
- Vitamix Pro: a splurge but the most amazing blender I’ve ever had
- Butcher Block Cutting Board: Beautifully crafted and lasts forever!
- Smeg Frother: Creates the best froth and love the cute vintage look and color options
- Caraway set: Everyone raves about these sets and good cookware is always a must
- Loaf Pan (Anthropologie): Just think about how pretty banana bread will look in this pan
- Cute Wool Beanie: Love the pattern and pom pom for these colder months
- Portable French Press Mug: perfect for camping trips
- FitBit: the best way to track your steps and health stats during a hike
- National Park Scratch Off Poster: I think this is such a cute idea for any adventurer!
- Flexible Cell Phone Tripod: Because you can’t always ask someone on the trails to take a photo of you
- Portable Fire Pit for camping: another must have for camping trips or even your backyard (just check your state’s open fire guidelines)
- Sweaty Betty Base Layers these are SO cozy and the perfect layering piece during the winter
- Dog Treat Pouch: I’m obsessed with this treat pouch! It’s cute enough to use as a regular bag too
- Cute RainJacket: This jacket from Max & Bone is adorable! Nina loves hers
- Whistle Switch Collar: It’s basically a FitBit for your pet and we love the GPS feature
- Harness and toy set: Such pretty colors, the harness is well made and Nina gives the toys 2 paws up
- Personalized Couple Dog Print: I find personalized portraits like this to be so adorable and the perfect holiday gift
- Dog Treat Maker: A little extra, yes, but also a super easy way to make homemade treats
- Dog Bike Basket: If your friend has a small pup, this is perfect for bringing them on all their future biking ventures
- Ipad and apple pencil: procreate is such an incredible way to get into digital art!
- Sculpd Pottery Kit: this is such a fun weekend activity idea!
- Embroidery Beginner Kit: love the simplicity and colors of this design
- The adventure challenge book: I’ve been dying to try this out and they have versions for couples + solo adventures
- DIY Mochi Ice Cream Kit: any activity that ends with dessert is a good gift in my book
- Watercolor iphone cover case: I had to do a double take with this but it’s such a fun, creative iphone case for any artist!
- Travel Cube Kit: These guys are game changers for making more organized and efficient
- Polaroid Printer: such a cute way to print photos straight from your phone while on the go!
- Homesick candle: They have one for every state but Holiday Stroll is perfect for anyone who isn’t home for the holidays
- Passport and Luggage Tag: Personalized gifts are always the best
- Port and Polish Pill Box: Perfect for organizing those daily vitamins
- Dagne Dover Weekender: My favorite weekender bag! So roomy and love the neoprene material
- Personalized Travel Case: Idk about you but my jewelry is always a hot mess of knots when I travel. This is a great way to store them!
- Mini diptyque candle: Because one can never have too many candles
- Cute ornament: Perfect stocking stuffer or for an ornament gift exchange
- NYC Stud Earrings: Maybe it’s just the New Yorker in me but I can’t get enough of these cute Kate Spade studs!
- Lip Kit from TULA: Use code HEADSTANDS for a discount
- Spa scrunchie set: love how plushie these are
- Lush bath bomb: The best bath bombs on the planet
- Mitten Tea Infuser: a cute addition to any mug of tea
THE MAN IN YOUR LIFE:
- Smith Sunglasses : My husband loves these so much he bought two
- Puffin Flannel Beer holder: A fun stocking stuffer for any guy
- Trade Coffee Subscription : The gift that keeps on giving and perfect for any coffee aficionado
- Urban Map Cocktail Glasses : Get a set with the city that is meaningful for you both (or maybe mix them up!)
- Wallet Clip: I’ve never heard someone talk so much about a wallet before but Bay is truly OBSESSED with this one
- Kindle: Always a classic
- JCrew Suede Moccasin Slippers: So cozy and well made!
- Chrome and Resin Shaving Set: Add a little luxury to his daily shave
THE NEW MAMA:
- JellyCat Stuffed Bunny: Cute, cuddly and gender neutral
- Blush Bath Robe: Because mama deserves a comfortable spa feeling at home
- Mama Must-Haves Skincare Kit: Such a thoughtful gift for a new mom or mom to be!
- Baby Memory Book: So she can write and print out all of her baby’s big moments
- Mama’s Me Moments Set: A lovely non-toxic spa kit so she can treat herself to self care
- Teddy Bear Fleece Jacket: Such a cute jacket for her little one!
- Winc Wine Subscription: So you can treat her to the wine she loves every single month
- Jane Austen puzzle: A must have for any Pride & Prejudice fan
- Bookshop pin: The perfect bookworm stocking stuffer
- Reading Journal: A great way to keep track of the books you’re reading
- Bookstore postcard set: Send someone little notes from the prettiest bookshops across the world
- Bookworm canvas tote bag: To carry more books in of course
- Pressed flower bookmarks: The most beautiful bookmarks I’ve ever seen!
- Planter bookend: I’m pretty sure every bookshelf deserves a vining plant or two
THE COZY CUTIE
- Faux Fur Daisy Slippers: I mean how cute and cozy do these look?
- Voluspa Vanilla Candle: One of my favorite warm, sweet scents
- Silk Sleep Mask Kit: For a little added luxury
- Little Book of Hygge: A must have for every homebody
- Lunya Washable Silk Set : I’m obsessed with these soft and sustainable pjs!
- Heatable Plushie: For extra cozy comfort (and much needed cramp relief)
- Jungalow Throw Blanket: Such a pretty throw that comes in multiple colors
I hope you all enjoyed this year’s Healthy Holiday Gift Guide round up! Stay tuned for round 2 coming soon AND I’ll be sharing two products I’ve been personally working on that are PERFECT gifts for the holidays. I can’t wait to show you!
Leave a Reply