Can you believe we’re already midway through November? With Thanksgiving right around the corner (next week to be exact) it seems appropriate to start thinking about all the holiday festivities next month! Honestly, December is my favorite time of year. Call me cheesy but I think Christmas is the best holiday. Everyone always seems just a little more joyful and I’m a sucker for all the fun decorations, Christmas shows, and parties that bring family and friends together. I have to admit, I love giving gifts but I’m not always the best with it. I usually end up procrastinating until the last minute and it leaves me pretty stressed. Sooo this year I decided to be a bit more proactive and start making lists very early for all the special people in my life.
I figured while I put my own gift list together, I should also share some of my favorite things in a special guide for you! These past two years of blogging have given me the opportunity to test out so many amazing products and it’s been a blast playing the role of “editor.” Now, I’m putting what I know to good use in this fun, healthy holiday gift guide that lists out all the products I’ve tried and love! BTW – this isn’t sponsored (although you should know by now that that doesn’t matter).
Whether you’re looking for a gift for your bestie, mom, or even your furbaby, I hope you enjoy my suggestions!
For the Yoga Lover
- Alo Yoga Rosewood High-Waist Moto Leggings and Bralette: One of my absolute favorite outfits for yoga and in such a gorgeous color!
- Manduka Pro Mat: It may be the most you’ll ever spend on a yoga mat but trust me, the Pro Mat is so worth it. This is my go-to mat for my home practice.
- Chattra Bolster from Yoga Outlet: Want to start practicing more restorative yoga? This bolster features such a fun design, is affordable and works like a charm!
- All the cozy things from Athleta: You may know that I love Athleta’s activewear but did you also know 90% of my cozy Winter apparel is also from them?
- Gaiam Meditation Pillow: Sitting comfortably is one of the biggest keys to a successful meditation practice. This is the same pillow that I use and I love it.
For the Wellness Enthusiasts
- Live 24K Golden Fuel: If you’ve been following me for awhile you know I’m obsessed with this turmeric collagen blend for golden mylk lattes! Just add hot plant based milk and cinnamon for a super beneficial elixir
- Encha Ceremonial Matcha Starter Set: You don’t necessarily need a fancy bowl and bamboo whisk to make matcha, but it doesn’t hurt! And the set is actually a great deal considering the price of Encha Matcha (which is by far the best and highest quality matcha I’ve had yet).
- Saje Wellness Aroma Om Gold Marble Diffuser: I’m in love with my Saje Wellness diffuser and their new holiday collection is so beautiful! Bonus – the gift sets come in beautiful eco-friendly packaging that is super holiday ready. No wrapping paper, no waste. 🙂
- Five Minute Journal: One of the easiest ways to start keeping a gratitude journal, the format of this journal is simple and effective. It really only takes 5 minutes in the morning and evening!
- Stasher Bag Set: Help your friend start their plastic-free journey with these resusable storage bags. They’re such a pretty color, can be used for food or beauty products, and diswasher safe and even microwavable
- Bamboo Bathtub Caddy and Bed Tray: This is hands down one of the best purchases I’ve made all year! I love how stable this caddy is and how easily it can transform into a bed tray (for those weekend breakfasts in bed). Plust 10% of the profits goes towards an animal charity. What more could you ask for?
For the Clean Beauty Obsessed
- Ilia Beauty Holiday Modern Romance Set: I’m obsessed with Ilia beauty products and these two lipstick colors (nude and red) are the perfect combo!
- Vapour Beauty Winter Solstice Collection: The cutest highlighter and lip gloss duo from one of my favorite clean beauty brands. It also comes in beautiful box with a bow and is the perfect size to be used as a stocking stuffer.
- Eminence Organics Skincare “Beauty Experts” Set: I am in love with every single Eminence Organics product I’ve tried so far. They smell absolutely incredible (I use the vanilla latte tinted moisturizer and it’s the bomb) and this kit is a great way to try out some of their best sellers!
- TULA Holiday Ultimate Self Care Kit: You guys should know by now that TULA is one of my absolute favorite beauty brands. All of their products are infused with probiotic technology and I love everything in this kit. Use my code: HEADSTANDS for 20% off!
- Rose Quartz Roller + Guasha set: So this roller and guasha may be trendy but trust me, they feel amazing on your face (especially if you chill them in the fridge). They help stimulate lymphatic drainage while also acting as a great way to work in a facial oil or moisturizer of your choice.
- Sundays Nontoxic Nail Polish: These nail polishes are beautiful, non-toxic, vegan and cruelty-free. L03 is my favorite shade but they have quite a variety to choose from!
- Cocokind Collective (set of three): Each of these plant powered skincare sticks sets has their own unique benefit, like combating a breakout or moisturizing lips. The MyMatcha stick is my favorite.
For the Fitness Junkies
- Koral Lustrous Leggings: These liquid-like leggings look super chic and feel incredible. The best part is they are hands down the best leggings to wear from studio to street! You can find them at Bandier, Addison Bay and Carbon 38.
- Sweat With Bec Booty Bands: Honestly the only workout equipment you need in your home, there are so many amazing sculpting exercises you can do with these bands.
- Terra Origin Chocolate Plant Protein Powder: My favorite plant based protein powder on the market! It’s made from rice, pea hemp and pumpkin protein with no random fillers or preservatives.
- Caraa Dance Bag in Black Mesh: I’ve mentioned this backpack several times and that’s because it’s my absolute favorite bag of the year. It’s roomy, beautiful and super high quality that looks cute and luxe at the same time. Use my code: MELANIET10 for 10% off your order
- DuCalm Shower Sheets: Formulated with aloe, oat and cucumber, these super thick shower wipes are a must-have for post-workout clean up. Especially if you happen to be at a gym/studio that doesn’t have a shower!
- Hoka One One Hupana Slips: If you’ve seen my workout wardrobe video on IGTV you know I have alot of sneakers. My favorite for all workouts? These black sneakers from Hoka One One. They’re super lightweight, easy to clean and are perfect for HIIT, running, and virtually every workout in between.
- Gingerbread RXBARs: Every fitness junkie needs a go-to protein bar for when they’re running to and from a workout. These are made with minimal ingredients and pack 12g of protein in every bar.
For the Dog Moms (or dads)
- Open Farm Pet food: Nina loves this food so much and I love that I’m feeding her a product that has premium ingredients from a company focused on animal welfare, transparent sourcing and sustainability.
- Furbo Dog Camera or Dog Nanny: Ever wonder what your dog does at home? I’m so excited to finally be able to try Furbo (it even feeds them treats) with Nina. So far I think it’s such a fun way to keep your pup from getting bored while you’re away.
- Plush toys from PetPlay: Nina loves loves loves these toys so much! And they have such a fun variety of themes to choose from.
- Dexas Popware Collapsable Travel Cup: These travel bowls for food and water are perfect for a trip to the dog park or wherever your pup travels. I have two and they clip on to my backpacks or Nina’s carrier for whenever we’re both on the go.
- PetHead Oatmeal Paw Butter: Dog paws need some love too! If you’ve noticed your pup’s paws are looking dry and cracked, I highly recommend this paw salve. It smells amazing and is made of natural ingredients like shea butter and coconut oil.
- Wild One Pet Carrier: The chicest, cutest, most stylish pet carrier I’ve ever seen! It comes in three different carriers, has a cushioned based and is non-toxic.
I hope you all find this helpful as you put together your holiday gifting lists! By the way… I have a special announcement!
From December 1st -5th I’ll be hosting a huge “Healthy Holiday Giveaway!” It will feature five of the brands I’ve mentioned in this guide!! Get excited because it’s going to be amazing!!
I have lots of holiday fun in store for you all this year so stay tuned! Be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter and follow me on Instagram for more updates.
Much love and holiday cheer,