Hey hi and ho ho ho! Okay, not my best opening line but my mind is currently filled with holiday jingles so bear with me. Despite what you see in the above photo, I’m currently writing this from my dad’s dining table in sunny Florida. I’ve been here visiting for the past two weeks and not gonna lie, it’s been a struggle finding the right balance between work and play. I wasn’t even sure if I’d have the willpower to get this healthy holiday gift guide out before Black Friday but 5 hours of research, editing, and typing (plus lots of coffee) later and here we are!
I know, I know, the last thing anyone needs is another gift guide but I had so much fun with the one I did last year that I figured I’d keep the tradition going. My Healthy Holiday Gift Guide features 5 different categories filled with some of my absolute favorite products and a few that I have on my own wish list!
I’m hoping you find it helpful as you shop for friends, family or even yourself this holiday season. Let’s get to it!
The Fitness Fanatic
- Fitbit Versa 2: Not only does it have 15+ workout modes, but it also tracks sleep, monitors heart rate, and even has a built in Alexa.
- State Felix Duffle Bag: It’s small, chic, has the perfect amount of pockets and is currently on sale!
- Soma 25oz Water Bottle: This is my favorite water bottle ever! It features shatter-proof glass, easy grip, and a bamboo cap with handle.
- APL Techloom Phantom: It’s one of the most beautiful (and functional) running shoes out there and is one of APL’s best sellers!
- Bala Bangle Ankle Weights: These adjustable 1 pound weights are perfect to add extra intensity to any workout.
- SlipSilk Scrunchies: Super cute, gentle on hair and the best part – it doesn’t leave that annoying line in your hair after your sweat session.
- Theragun: Okay, this one is quite pricey but it’s one of the best recovery tools out there and I’m sure is on the top of every fittie’s wish list.
For The Friend Who Needs To Treat Herself
- LUSH Bath Bomb Set: Vegan, Cruelty-free, Non-toxic and some of the highest quality (and colorful) bath bombs on the market.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks: My absolute favorite vegan/cruelty free and non-toxic eye masks that hydrate, soothe and brighten.
- Saje Wellness Aroma Breeze Diffuser: I have 3 diffusers by Saje and am obsessed with them. They’re great quality and look so pretty!
- Pure Plant Home Ginger and Vanilla Candle: Admittedly, I don’t own this candle. But my friend loves it and now it’s high on my own wish list.
- ThisWorks Sleep Plus Pillow Spray: This spray seriously works like a charm. The chamomile essential oil blend smells amazing and I love misting it on my sheets at night.
- Brooklinen Plush Bath Robe: This super plush robe from Brooklinen is the stuff dreams are made of. So soft, comfy, and high quality.
- Love Wellness Timeout CBD Bath Salts: One of my favorite healing bath soaks for when I’m feeling extra sore or achy.
- TULA Glowgetters 6 Piece Set: This set features some of my fav TULA products (the eye balm is amazing) and the rose gold cosmetic case is so cute. You can use code: HEADSTANDS for 20% off!
For The Proud Dog Parents
- Blueberry Cozy Chenille Pet Sweater: My pups have been wearing this super soft sweater on repeat since I got them this Fall!
- Wisdom Panel Dog Breed and Health Test: I actually just bought this to see what breeds both of my rescue dogs are and if they have any health risks.
- Kong Airdog Squeaker Balls: Literally the gift that keeps on giving. My pups can’t get enough of these squeaky tennis balls!
- K9 Sportsack Dog Backpack: If you’re an outdoorsy type with a small furbaby, this backpack is perfect. We’ve brought our pup, Nina, hiking with us many times in the bag
- Little Dove Pet Teepee: Isn’t this just the cutest thing? No other words needed.
- Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain: This was one of the best purchases we’ve made for our pups. It gets them drink more water and we only have to clean it once a week.
- The Bear and the Rat Frozen Dog Treats: Dog ice cream with cleaner ingredients that they actually like. Our pups go crazy for these frozen treats!
For The Girl On The Go
- Dagne Dover Landon Carry All Bag: Such a versatile bag that I’ve used for travel, the gym, or even while running errands. It’s super soft yet very sturdy!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo: Hands down the best dry shampoo in the world. Literally can’t find anything else that even comes close.
- Anker Powercore Mini Charger: Every girl on the go needs a portable charger. And I personally just love how small (and reliable) this one is.
- Bose Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones: These are so worth the investment! They block out all the outside noise and have amazing sound quality.
- Reebok Harman Classic Running Shoes: I’ve been living in these ever since getting them this summer. You can’t go wrong with a classic white sneaker!
- Anthropologie Luggage Tag and Passport Holder: Well we all know how trendy leopard print is and I’m not gonna lie, it looks darn cute on this luggage set.
- Soma Brew Bottle: One of my favorites for on the go! I usually use it for making iced tea but it’s also amazing for cold brew.
For The Yoga Lover
- Elenture Yoga Mat Carry Bag: Made of a heavy duty canvas, this bag comes in multiple colors/designs and fits most standard yoga mats. I love the polka dot look!
- Well + Good Cook Book: Features over 100 healthy recipes from various wellness experts and RDs, curated by my fav wellness media outlet.
- Shandali GoSweat Hot Yoga Towel: Every yogi needs a good yoga mat towel. Especially if they’re into hot yoga!
- Satya Gold Chakra Necklace: I’ve been wearing this necklace nonstop and love that it has such a lovely mantra on it. Check out the full Chakra collection for more quotes.
- Zafu Meditation Cushion: When it comes to meditation, comfort really is key to staying still for a long period of time. This is probably one of my favorite ones for just that reason!
- Manduka Cork Yoga Block: Blocks are such an incredible tool to enhance your yoga practice and I’ve always preferred cork over foam.
- Saje Wellness Pocket Farmacy: Features 5 of their signature essential oil blend remedies (i.e. to combat stress, digestion issues, poor sleep, etc.).
- Lululemon “The Reversible Mat”: I love the Manduka Pro and Jade Yoga Mats, but if you want something SUPER grippy, there’s really nothing that beats this one.
For a Man In Your Life
- Bureo Caldera Sunglasses: Made from 100% recycled fishing nets! These offer UV protection, polarization and rubber grips for comfort.
- SuitSupply Navy Havana Jacket: My husband loves this quality sport coat that you can wear on date nights, to the office, or any semi-formal occasion.
- Jabra Elite Active 45E Headphones: Waterproof, comfortable, and a super long lasting battery. These are perfect for running, answering calls, or playing music on the go.
- Orient Mako II Diver Watch: High quality, sophisticated and waterproof watch that looks good for every day use.
- Cross101 Weighted Vest: Perfect for adding intensity to gym sessions or while running. The weights are removable and go up to 80lbs.
- NFL Beer Glasses: These 25oz glass steins can be monogrammed with his favorite NFL team logo as well his name. Bonus: they’re dishwasher safe!
- JCrew Classic Suede Moccasins: I bought these for my husband last year and he loves how cozy and comfortable they are!
- Gentleman Jon Deluxe Wet Shave Kit: Everything needed for the perfect shave. My husband has been using this for years (apparently the badger hair brush is a game changer)
I hope you all enjoyed this year’s Healthy Holiday Gift Guide round up! I’m super excited to share that I’ll also be bringing back my Healthy Holiday Giveaway this December. You won’t want to miss this one — between Dec 16-20th I’ll be highlighting 5 different brands with tons of great prizes and 15 winners! Not to give it away but I’m talking beauty products, activewear, wellness tools, and more. Mark your calendar and stay tuned for more festive content coming your way.